Thursday, October 18, 2007

11+ weeks!

So in the beginning I was feeling like crap... like a 24 hour hang over that would not go away. It was like that for about 3 weeks, I lost some weight, layed in bed, and thought why do people ever do this a second time. The doctor gave me a prescription for nausea because she didn't want me to loose anymore weight (I only lost 6 pounds) and a couple of days later I started feeling better (and I haven't even used any of the pills)! Which was great... but then I started to worry something was wrong with the baby. Curiosity got the best of me and working with OB docs everyday is a little advantage, so I had one of the doctors do an ultra sound last night. She saw the heartbeat and all and said that the baby looked appropriate for 11 weeks. It was just hanging out, not as active as before... but looked like it had really long legs! They were sticking straight up in the air. Wish I had a picture. So now I feel better! More appointments next week. I will be happy when I can feel the baby move so I don't have to ask the OB docs to do ultra sounds all of the time! (Okay only second time but still!).

4 comments:

  1. It if does have really long legs are you really surprised? Look at your legs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're feeling better.

    You know, based on that Betsey would say that it is a boy. She's got all kinds of "theories" but she was wrong with Ruby... so take it with a grain of salt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If your baby is born on May 5th they are guaranteed to be beautiful, talented and smart.... Or maybe just full of themselves :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. May 5th has seemed to be a pretty fun birthday!

    ReplyDelete