Monday, June 23, 2008

The Weekend

Jason had Cole all night by himself on Thursday night while I worked. I guess it went well minus some wet PJ's. Cole slept until 5:30AM. When I got home at 8 I was wondering why Jason looked so tired. He said Cole would not go back to sleep, which he usually does in the morning. I asked if he tried laying him down and he said how could I lay him down he would not stop smiling. I guess Cole was happy to be up with Daddy. He is babbling so much more now and tries to have cooing conversations with us. He is turning into such a big boy. We weighted him at the cabin this weekend... he was 15 lbs! We had a nice weekend at the cabin. We tried to keep the mosquitoes away from Cole as best we could but he still managed to get a bug bite right in between his eyes.. poor guy. I did jump in the water with our friends Jeff Garcia's little 7 year old girl (Hannah)... it was still very cold. We did not water ski because it was so windy this weekend. Cole was a little backwards last night and did not go to bed until 11:30, but he (we) slept in until noon today! Which is great because I work tonight! Jason has Cole 3 nights this week, hopefully he is good for daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment