
My girlfriend Amber reading Cole a book. She is such a good teacher :) Wake up Cole "Auntie" Amber is reading to you.
Cole at the Slash Park sitting on a foutain.

He just loves the water (and it was cold water).

Cole's girlfriend Ragen.

Grandma Wendy and Cole
(P.S. This is the only picture I have of Cole with a grandparent... next time Cole sees his Grandparents (Peg, Chuck, Chris) we need pictures!)

Uncle Ryan is finally 21! Happy Birthday Ryan. Hope the next day was not too rough ;)

We went to Lakeville last weekend for a Curtis family gathering. Here is second cousins Nate and Lilly with cousin Ruby. Erin and Uncle Topher got a little wet from Lilly and the squirt gun. Good times!
SOOOOOOOO fun! I love it Erin!
ReplyDeleteCole looks bored in the picture where Amber is reading to him...looks like we've got an athlete on our hands... ;)
ReplyDeleteThe photos are super cute. I am wondering about the 2nd photo. What kind of place a "Slash Park"? It sounds kind of scary. :) Just teasing...
ReplyDeleteLove & Miss You Cole!
ReplyDelete