Sunday, August 7, 2011
The driver
Jason has drove 100% of the way out here. Yesterday I was in no condition to drive after working all night. I only got a baby 1.5 HR nap in the car. I have offered today, buy so far my duty has been the map, radar, and children :) We have seen a state trooper in every state. We even got pulled over by a south Dakota state trooper... Well not really pulled over. We were on a side road trying to see what all the cop lights were on the road. After they all left the scene we turned into a dirt road area to turn around since we had "missed" our turn. We were waiting for a car to pass before backing up and next thing you know the car pulls in behind us with lights on. We told him we were turning around because we missed our turn. I told him Jason was also a trooper and we "missed" our turn because we were looking at all the action. He chatted with jason about what was going on and where he worked and told us to have a good night :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment