Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fall Fun

They loved passing out candy!






I must admit... I used to love halloween, when I was like 7.  Then for a long time I didn't really care for it.  A) I don't like being scared! B) Candy is a weakness of mine C) It means the cold times have arrived.  But in the last few years I have found a new appreication for the holiday and all of the fun fall events associated with it.  I am acually a little sad that it's over.  The weather for trick or treating last nigh was perfect, the kids had a blast and each came home with a full bag of candy.  Yipee! ;)  We went to my parents neighborhood for the festives, Ruby joined us and we met up with 2 of my high school friend's families. It was a very enjoyable evening!

Now onto the candy situation.  My kids are obsessed!  Every moment of the day they want to know when they are getting their next peice.  I really hope this calms down as it's getting very annoying!  Rylin has already had many tantrums due to candy, or not getting any!  On the other hand it works great for disipline, I threaten to throw it away!  And that just might end up happening :)

The other day Cole "snuck" a piece of candy even though I told him he could not!  When I came down from putting Rylin down from a nap he told me he had took one.  I said Cole that was very naughty, you went behind mommy's back and ate some candy after I told you you couldn't have any.  He said no, but mom, I ate it in the closet, not behind your back!  HAHA.  This boy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh the things that kids say! How cute though, how can you get angry at that :)

    ReplyDelete