Thursday, June 2, 2011

Brainerd Races

On Friday we stopped in Brainerd on the way to the cabin to watch Uncle Topher race.  We had a nice time and luckily the rain held out until we were ready to leave :)  Disclaimer: Jason added some information to some of the pictures.  I don't know much about racing... and I don't even understand some of the stuff he wrote :)


He runs in "STOCK" class which is made up of 52 different classes within from A through Z, automatic and manual transmissions and a few others.  "D" is the stock class he runs and the "SA" means, stock automatic.  The 5350 is his NHRA competition number.








Jason doing some agility training with Beretta :)








Jenna and Paige with Cole and Rylin.  Their mom Kari was racing.


I took this picture from up in the stands.  I wonder what he was telling Beretta.





Kari's car.


Rylin was not happy about wearing her ear protection, as you can tell!

Someone's car... I have no clue.  But it was a good picture :)









I missed the lift picture for Topher's car... maybe next time.


11.55 is the index for D/SA (D-Stock Automatic)

He ran 11.29 on a 11.55 index in the 1/4 mile (.26 thou under.  That's good but, still needs some work!) at 116.74 MPH



Kari racing.

2 comments: