Yes that was a video of Cole riding his GAS 4-wheeler. He actually does pretty good! It was a little scary for mommy at first, but the good news is it has a remote start so I can turn it off whenever I want :)
The ducks took flight/left home/or so I hope on wed night sometime. Starting Tuesday night we left them out of their cage full time. They were 10 weeks that day and just too hard to catch anymore. Wed they were still around until we went in to go to bed. Thursday AM we could not find them. I am preying they went to find water (and didn't get eaten by the fox in our neighborhood)! I am very sad at the fact that something may have gotten them, but trying to hanging on to hope that they are out there swimming and having a good ole' time!
Rylin is really starting to talk a lot more! Finally! She will try to repeat most things and also will throw sentences at you, of course we don't understand most of what she is saying, but she does and surprisingly so does Cole sometimes!
The other day I worked and noticed someone had painted Rylin's toe nails. I asked her who painted them. She said "Bumpa!" I was pretty impressed until Cole said it was Grandma Wendy. At least we have her saying Grandma now. And she insist her name is "Doe." Hopefully this is a short phase that will pass, ha. She sure has her "Yeah" and "No" 's down. Her hair is growing like crazy. She blows and gives kisses. She still throws her fair share of tantrums, but they seem to be getting better. Pretty sure I say this every time I blog about them!
T-ball was cute and fun. Of course Coach Curtis got to be in the team photos... yeah me! Ha. If you know any T-ball games/drills for 3-4 year olds feel free to pass them along! :)
Cole also started a sticky finger art class. He let out a few scrunched faces and looked like he would cry when I dropped him off, but he never did and seemed to enjoy the class. Although we can't get him to say much about it, ha!
So pretty much we are just keeping up with the buys activities of summer and hoping to enjoy some more sunshine like today!
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment